* AccountAbility for Business was founded in September 1994. We decided to service the small business community and built this firm to meet the needs of the small business owner.
* Over the years we have developed a comprehensive knowledge of the financial and tax needs of small businesses. We provide both PC and internet based small business software to help get you organized.
* We have a partnership philosophy to help your business remain profitable and successful.
* Our staff will help you take control of your profit margin and be there to help assure your future success! Our goal is to free you from tax and financial duties so that you can do what you do best! You probably did not go into business to deal with taxes and bookkeeping, but we did!
* Our approach is simple - Provide the highest level of professional financial, tax, bookkeeping and payroll services for an investment which small businesses can afford.
Q: How Much Does It Cost?
A: We custom tailor our prices to meet the needs and budgets of our clients. The fee depends upon the level of service you need. Some clients invest as little as $200 per month for our professional services. We can arrange a no cost/no obligation personal visit at your place of business to assess your needs.
Q: My business is too Small for a financial and tax professional?
A: Working with small businesses is what we do best! It is important to have an experienced professional on your team as you build your business. The tax dollars you save can be reinvested back into your business, helping your business to grow even faster. Business owners need professional assistance right from the start.
Q: My Business is too Small. How can you help?
A: Small Business is what we do best! It's important to have an experienced business professional on your team as you build your business. The tax dollars that you could save could be reinvested back into your business, helping your business grow even faster. Business owners need professional assistance right from the start.
Q: I already have a financial and tax professional. Why should I switch?
A: You should only switch if, after meeting with us, you are thoroughly convinced that our program will help your business.